Sunday 4 October 2009

New Blog!

HEY! ok so this is my writing blog. Ive started it up for 2 reasons...one..because Ive started a creative writing course with the open university and two...because I've signed up for nanowrimo!

crikey...how will i find all the time!
I still update my autism blog, as and when things happen, although that's overdue a post so I should really do one!!!

anyway just a quick post to get this blog up and running....posts later on the creative writing course so far...and why and what nanowrimo is (if you don't already know!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nanowrimo looks like fun! I'm joining :)

tracy_tp said...

it does, but maybe we wont be saying that when we have to write 1700 words a DAY!! yikes!!!! :0)

Andy Shackcloth said...

Congrats on starting the CW OU course, you will have to keep me informed of how it is and how you get on.
I would dearly love to start one of those courses but right at the moment, I know that I would not be able to allocate the time it would need.

The very best of luck with the NaNoWriMo, I think you will need it.

Post a Comment