Monday 12 October 2009

Writing workshop

Today I came across this and decided I'm gonna give it a go! Its the newly founded  wrting prompt workshop over at sleep is for the weak 
So on a Monday a set of prompts are posted on the website for you to choose from, then Wednesday you post your writing on your website and track back to sleep is for the weak.

You can then look at other peoples writing and comment if you want.  Its a good way for poeple like me, who are new to all this, to publish their work in a  very informal mannor, not for the feedback maybe, but just to get used to showing the world their work!   For more info go check out sleep is for the weak

So on that note I am off to think about my writing prompt and to carry on with my writing assignment for my course, which I'm happy to say I'm half way through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment